Items on my summer to-do list

 Items on my Summer To-Do List




Hey there people, this is Ish here and you are reading The Teen Vogue; by a teen, for a teen. I recently had a poll on my Instagram account @TtvByIpshita. It was about what will be my next blog, a summer to-do list, or a horror story blog. Both had an equal amount of votes so I decided to do both. Let's get started.

1) Read Books
2) Binge watch a series (maybe more, check out my favorite ones here)
3) Bicycle riding (masks on)
4) Sleep in late
5) Yoga
6) Follow a skincare routine (I posted mine here)
7) Have a sleepover
8) Organize an online meeting with your loved ones
9) Catch up with an old friend
10) Start a hobby
11) Cook/Bake
12) Write an article
13) Have a photoshoot
14) Open an Instagram account (Proven to be a good method to pass time)
15) Read my blogs

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs

Comments

Popular Posts