Skincare Tips For Summer

 SKINCARE TIPS FOR SUMMER


Hey guys! This is Ish here and you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE. By a teen, for a teen. So the summer season has kicked in and it is getting hot already. You know else feels hotter than you, your skin! So today I bring you my skincare tips for the summer. And this will work both for guys and girls.

1) Shower
Yes, it is the most basic thing one can do to pamper their skin. Take a shower once a day, or even twice if you feel like it.

2) Toner
Toner is the primary step when you prep your skin after a shower. Do not forget your toner, it allows the pores to open and cleanses the skin.

3) Sunscreen
Of course, what is a summer without sticky sunscreen. Use your sunscreen on your face as well as all over your exposed body. The sun is the bully sometimes.

4) Medicated powder
Summer brings in the rashes and itching, make sure to soothe those rashes and itching by applying a medicated summer powder.

5) Lip Care
Petroleum jelly on lips helps them stay soft and hydrated. 

And the best way to keep your skin good is to let it breathe. Wear light clothes which will also get you rid of annoying sweat.
And this is my last blog of the week so I wish all of you a Happy Holi. 
#ProTip- Apply oil on skin and hair before going to play Holi so the colors can slide easily slide off your skin. And apply Vaseline or any petroleum jelly on nails so that they don't get colored.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs

Comments

  1. This is really helpful for wild kids like me, who get scolded for not taking care of skin. ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts