Horror Land

 Horror Land


I have always had lucid dreams. For those who don't know what are lucid dreams, it is when the person is aware that they are dreaming. I don't have dreams a lot, but when I do, they are lucid. 
I had a long day and I jumped into my bed and closed my eyes. Soon, I was in a deep sleep. I had a lucid dream. And I remember it very vividly. I was just walking through an empty hallway, an endless hallway. I was walking, I wanted to stop but I couldn't. I felt a terrible limb pain in my legs. A few meters away, I saw a room. It was labeled "Staff Only". But I am a rule-breaker so I entered. When I stepped inside, it was very chilly. I could see stretchers, with bodies. I assumed it was a morgue. I looked in the whole room, just bodies. That is when I noticed a movement at the corner of my eye. I immediately turned, I saw a body sitting like an alive person. I was scared. When I heard a whisper, it said "It is just a dream". I woke up. My room was chilly, and my legs pained. Maybe it wasn't a dream.

I couldn't find a spine-chilling mystic creature this time (they haven't been visiting me lately) so I will make sure the next blog doesn't miss its MYSTIC CREATURE INFO.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs

Comments

  1. I honestly got goosebumps while reading it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stories give goosebumps even if it's 9 in the morning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts