Handpicked OTT series

 HANDPICKED OTT SERIES


Hey there readers. It's Ish here and you are on The Teen Vogue. By a teen, for a teen. The Teen Vogue recently crossed its first 1k views, and I thank all of my readers and friends, and family for supporting me.

So today I have handpicked a few OTT series that I love watching again and again. All of them are from TVF and family watching series.

1) Gullak
OTT Platform: TVF, SonyLiv
Starring: Jameel Khan, Vaibhav Raj Gupta
Gullak is my favorite series from the whole collection of TVF. It is very beautifully created. The Mishra family truly has the story of every middle-class family. The first season focused on humor. And the second season focused on morals maintaining the humor of the first season.


2) Tripling
OTT Platform: TVF
Starring: Sumeet Vyas, Maanvi Gagroo, Amol Parashar
What do you imagine when someone says "Tripling Trip"? I think of friends, parties, fun. Basically all from Zindagi Na Milegi Dobaara. Have you ever imagined a trip with your siblings? Well, someone here has done that. Three siblings reunite and have an unplanned trip. The series has 2 fun seasons and both of them are just as great. 


3) Cubicles
OTT Platform: TVF
Starring: Abhishek Chauhan, Arnav Bhasin
A classic story of an office newbie. Struggling at work, waiting for the long weekend, having a lower CTC than expected. But the series is handcrafted very well. I love to watch it again and again. 





4) Pitchers
OTT Platform: TVF
Starring: Naveen Kasturia, Jitendra Kumar, Arunabh Kumar
A group of four quit their jobs for their startup and overcome a set of setbacks to make their startup flourish. The series is short yet amazing. This is the series that gave TVF good recognition. 


5) Kota Factory
OTT Platform: TVF
Starring: Mayur More, Jitendra Kumar, Ranjan Raj, Alam Khan, Ahsaas Channa
Kota is well known for its IIT coaching. A similar case is seen here. A student comes to Kota for IIT preparations and has a wonderful time (not always). The second is season is in progress and will come out soon on Netflix.


6) Yeh Meri Family
OTT Platform: TVF
Starring: Vishesh Bansal, Mona Singh, Akarsh Khurana, Ahan Nirban
This summer take a view of the summer of the 90's era. No mobile phones, no among us,  just pure fun and laughter.  The story takes place around a young boy Harshu who rediscovers all of his relations in very humorous ways.



I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs

Comments

Popular Posts