Where Next?

 Where Next?


Hey there readers. It's me Ish here. And you're reading The Teen Vogue. By a teen, for a teen. Today I am releasing my first travel blog. This was decided before the second wave of Covid and I could not risk canceling or postponing it as I had done it once. 
I personally advise you not to travel in these times, but if you have to do it because of business or emergency purposes, this might help you.

1) COVID essentials
Masks, sanitizers. Keep disposable one-time-use masks so that you can throw them every 4-5 hours. And it is a very pocket-friendly hack. And a single bottle of about 200ml sanitizer should be enough.

2) Sustenance
Please avoid getting food from outside, if possible, bring your own food to flights, and trains. Or even cars.

3) Avoid stopping
During flights, avoid taking joint flights, take direct ones instead. If your mode of travel is a car, don't stop unless you really need a break. (This doesn't mean you drive more than 5 hours continuously. Take breaks after 4 hours or whenever necessary and stay inside the car as long as you can)

4) Meds
Keep necessary medicines for fever, cough, cold. Basic medicines like Crocin and Saridon can help. If traveling by flight, keep medicines in your carry-on luggage.

#ProTip- Get tested after you reach the destination and after you get back home. Get a 5-day-quarantine when you reach.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs



Comments

Popular Posts