Masculinism and Feminism

Masculinism and Feminism


Hey there readers! It's me Ish here. And you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE. The one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and their solutions. Today I have a new suggestion for this week's Suggestions Sunday. Here is the mail-
Hi Ish,
This is ______,
Your blog was recommended to me by a friend. And I am really amazed by your way of thinking and writing. I found your email address on your Blogspot and I thought I should share my worries as a teenager with you.
You know, nowadays differentiating between girls and boys has been reduced but somewhere in society, it's still there. You know, like, if a girl is a bit manly, she is mocked, if a boy is a bit girlish in looks, he is mocked. Movies nowadays also support only girl power and feminism and there are hardly one or two movies I find which support boys and men. In tv ads also, we hardly find any unisex products. Every time it's either female's cream and men's' cream different. The same thing goes with Shampoo, Protein powders, clothes, and perfumes too.
I dislike such behavior by society. Even if we take a look at action scenes in films or challenges on social media, and if it's something related to hitting each other, a girl is always the one less harmed. (Example- Try not to play music by Rimorav Vlogs)
Though many girls find it a good thing but if we think practically, why is a girl always less harmed when she is not at all physically or mentally challenged. She is the same fit and fine as the man is... Isn't it ultimately looking down on a girl that she is weak so we must not harm her? Shouldn't girls and boys and be treated equally? Then shouldn't it be equal in everything whether it's hitting, education, or anything else...
P. S I have not taken any side neither I am supporting any specific gender. It's just that I find this problem in society and as a teenager, I find your Blogspot as a perfect place where I can share and convey my thinking. Please correct me if you find anything wrong in my statements or my thinking.
Thank you (the name was dashed out for confidentiality)

Everything written here is correct. Although I would like to make a small correction, protein powders are separate for men and women because both genders have different nutritional needs. The female body will not respond to male protein powders as well as the male body will. Another thing, the mystery person told that girls are less harmed. And they also gave an example for it. According to my views, why harm men too?
And yes, Feminism is given more importance than Masculinism. Forget about the importance, in most dictionaries, Masculinism isn't even a word! And when this person talked about a girl acting manly and a guy acting girlish, I strongly oppose this behavior by society. There is a small example of this.
I was watching a web series in which a boy was making a diagram for his school using pink chart paper. His father and elder brother forced him to use a white chart sheet telling him that using pink will make him look girlish.
It is just a color! It does not matter what color he wears or uses.
Now talking about Masculinism, I have often heard that if a small boy cries, his parents tell him not to cry like a girl. Why men are bought up that way that they find it hard to express their feelings? According to society, if you are a guy, you are supposed to masculine, hard, and you can never cry. And if you are a girl, you are supposed to be sweet, calm, and emotional. It is okay if a boy cries. And it is okay if a girl is short-tempered and not calm and sweet.
If limits are set to be broken, then break gender limits and standards.

I would also like to thank the sender of the mail to tell me and all my readers about this fault in society. And dear readers, if you mail me a suggestion, I would not let it go by. I will surely talk about it.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs

Comments

  1. That's a really good point teenagers must put up in front of that society which still works on the old thinking.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sincerely thanking you for bringing up this issue��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts