A week ago... I got this on my mail

 HIGH SCHOOL SURVIVAL

FEAT. ANONYMOUS 




Hey there readers. It's Ish here. Today's blog which was pre-decided and posted on my Instagram account @ttvbyipshita was canceled due to unforeseen reasons and will come out on the 11th of April. In this blog, I wanted to reply to a comment which I received a week ago. Here it is-
"Ok, not to be rude, but some of the points you suggested don't seem like true guiders to me. Like, in the point where you suggest that introverts make friends, being an extrovert I doubt that you can understand the social difficulties an introvert faces. Also, if you are telling us to observe people and decide whether they are good to be made friends, it's simply us being judgemental, don't you think? And we aren't always who we show ourselves as. First impressions are NEVER the last impressions.
Now, one more thing that strikes odd to me is that you are basically telling us that we gotta keep that 100% perfect student image in front of others, dress to impress, and whatnot. Isn't that like displaying a false picture of yourself? Our surroundings need to accept us as who we are, not who we pretend to be. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.
I have noticed that you haven't got many hate comments (it's really good though) or comments stating a few changes you should make to your advice which might poise to be pessimistic to some people (specifical people like me), so I thought why not be the first haha.
See please don't feel down by reading this, just, try to consider these few changes to make this advice even more appealing. And I'm saying this just to help you, and I request you take it as an opportunity to prove that such comments would rather motivate you to do better than demotivate you to stop blogging.
Thanks and keep up the good work "

This is the most respectful amendment comment I have ever seen in my whole life. To be honest, I wasn't expecting such a comment so soon. And I was furious when I saw this,  I wanted to prove this person wrong. But one of my friends calmed me down and showed me the truth. The more times I read this comment, I got to know that this person is not wrong.

Yes, I am an extrovert to a huge extent. I do not understand what an introvert goes through. And a lot of people have told me that it is not easy to trust anyone and I completely agree. But we can give people a chance, who knows you are talking to your future best friend? 
I am often been named "Little Miss Perfect" by my friends. So yes, being like this is my signature style and I sort of imposed this thought on to my readers that YOU HAVE TO BE PERFECT, OR ELSE NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU. Just be yourself, be the true you and if people recognize your personality, they will come to you. I am not sure if the sender of the comment is from India or not, but in India, every school has uniforms. And if you don't wear it decently, you get punished (in most schools) so it was a piece of genuine advice to keep your uniform clean and I wanted to tell them this because most of my readers are from India. 
Moving forward, I am the kind of person that takes everything as a challenge. And to prove the comment RIGHT, I took it as a challenge too. And every comment motivates me to make better content. And if you want me to make big amends to my blog or a post, please mail me.
Thank you *anonymous* for correcting me and motivating me to better my content and advice. 

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs


Comments

  1. Whoa thanks for taking this on account. I'm glad I was able to help somehow even if it was in a sort of not so motivating way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts