The Teen Confidential...

 The Teen Confidential...

Hey there readers. It's me Ish here and you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE, the one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and their solutions. A few days back I got a request in my mail about a question, here it is-
Hi Ish. 
I am ____, and I am a reader of your blog. I am really thankful to you for your perfect solutions for teenager problems. 
I am writing this mail to you in a hope of finding a solution to my problem.
I sometimes feel a lack in my confidence and get nervous, whether it's an exam or a demonstration in class or any such thing. I always overthink negatively and due to that only I lose all confidence. And this habit seems to affect my life now in every field and I end up looking like a dumb kid who doesn't know anything. 
By reading your blogs, I thought that I should contact you through your mail id you share in every blog and I hope that I can get some help. 
Thank you. 
I have dashed out the name here because I believe in keeping confidentiality.

So I will be telling you the solution in this blog. 
This is a rapidly rising issue seen in people and especially teens. They lack confidence. I have been through this stage. 
You can overcome this by answering questions in class. Even if you don't know the answer, there is no harm in giving it a try, if it is right, you'll feel confident and if it is not, you will know your mistake and will remember the answer. There is also a variation of this. Volunteer to answer the question that you know and prepare the topic that would be covered the next day. This way you can answer more and people will know that they are going to have a tough competition.
I have told this before that I am in a new school now and am having a tough time keeping a good rep. One of my friends said that say it nevertheless of knowing you are wrong or right. Being correct is not always what we need, we need to be wrong to learn somethings. A quick example of this, you never just LEARN riding a bicycle, you fall a few times and learn from it.
It is okay to be scared, we have to do it anyway. And worrying makes you suffer twice. Try this advice and let me know if there is anything else troubling you ____.
I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs


Comments

  1. That's something we should keep in mind in this age. Thanks for such good lessons you share with us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts