The F.R.I.E.N.D.S issues

 THE F.R.I.E.N.D.S ISSUES


Hey there readers! I am Ish here. And you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE. The one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and their solutions.
Today I bring you my new blog, The F.R.I.E.N.D.S issues. In this blog, I will cover up on how to make friends and peer pressure.

To make friends
Are you an introvert? Do you want to make friends? If yes, then this is the right place where these questions will be solved. Let's get started.
You have to open up to people. Say, hello or hi when you see your classmate. They will say hello back and that is the time you should open up a CONVO. Do it often and with many people, soon you will get to know who is the type that can be your friend. Have at least 2-3 friends. I have told you this before, friends help you in more ways than you could ever think of. Also, don't trust too easily. If your friends only reach up to you when they need something from you and don't help when you need something, you deserve better friends. I am not saying that HELPING is wrong in friendship, but being the only one that helps is slightly wrong. And when I say 2-3 friends, doesn't mean that you won't talk to other people. Talk to everyone with the same politeness. At times, even they can come when needy. I have a classmate who is also new to the school and I did not know her. She came up to me and asked for homework, I gave it to her. Another day, she invited me to join her group for an assignment, I had to deny it cause I already had a group. But I did get to know that she can be a good friend.

Peer Pressure
I told you about who is not a good friend. These friends might pressurize you at times. They might tell you to argue with someone, submit your work late, bunk classes, or get you addicted to something. You have to say NO. At times, when people stand up to the pressurizing peers, they threaten to hurt them or remove them from the friends' group. At this time, reach up to an adult. It can be your teacher, parents, best friend, or elder siblings. They will surely find a solution and you will be on the safe side.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
Thank you for reading.




Comments

  1. 👍👍That's very helpful for an introvert like me.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ish. These guidelines were really good. Keep it up.
    I need some help, I have a friend who keeps on sending text one after another if I don't reply her.
    She even gets angry if I have to leave the chat in between due to some urgent work. No matter how busy or urgent I am she doesn't understand..
    How do I deal with her? Can you help?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts