The Brown Facing Around us.

The Brown Facing around us.

 

Hey, there readers, it's me Ish here and you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE, the one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and how to solve them. Today I want to bring up a very frequent thing happening around us. It is called "Brown Facing". I know this is not my topic but I want to build a strong perspective for my readers.

Brown facing means to deliberately make someone's wheatish face dark. It is usually done to declare someone UGLY. The earlier fairness cream ads used to put makeup to make someone look dark and then they told that after using their product the person looks whiter. When common people use the product, it does absolutely NOTHING. Because of the vulgar sense of profit and advertisement, they give hope to dark people that they can be whiter. Not only hope, they tell people that if you are dark you can't be successful. And this trick is working real good. We commonly see matrimony ads in newspapers that they are looking for a white bride.

 And this brown facing is also seen in movies. Movies like "Coolie No. 1", "Super 30" and "Bala" use this technique that if a person is poor, he has to be dark-skinned. And believe it or not, Anand Kumar looks whiter than Hritik Roshan playing the role of Anand Kumar. 



I mean, people of the stone age were better than these people. But to look over the years, today we have lesser brown facing around us. It all started with a petition to close or rename the very popular fairness cream company namely "Fair and Lovely," and this petition was a huge success, they changed their name.



Many people have accepted their brown skin. But can we say the same to our society?

Please support me by following my blog. 

And please fill out the form. Link here- https://forms.gle/gmLygCEuyLmX6TZo8 


I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs


Comments

  1. Girl you rock! �� Amazing ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude u are Literally Rocking it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bitter truth
    Very well written..
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed it, girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts