Heart Feeling Gifts for your Loved Ones (New Year Edition)

 Heart Feeling Gifts for your Loved Ones.

Hey there readers. It's me Ish again. And New Year's time is coming. And for the season, I bring you my New Year edition which is gifting ideas for your loved ones. And I have a small surprise at the end of the blog so keep reading. And let's get started.

1) For your mom
Mothers usually like gifts that they find useful. So quit the flower bouquet or teddy bears. Gift them with some kitchen appliance or jewelry or even bags. 
2) For your Dad
I would highly recommend gifting your dad a cologne or perfume. And trust me, you will feel so nice when you see your father wearing your gifted cologne.
3) For your sister
Girls love makeup or jewelry. You can browse for it on shopping sites and reviews will guide you to find the perfect gift. Also, you can gift them a digicam if your budget is high. If it is not so, you should stick with jewelry.

4) For your Brother
You can get the same cologne for your brother. I have minimal idea of what brothers like since I don't have one. You know your brother well so you can pick something you think he would like.

5) For your bestie
One of my friends gave a 2 piece broken heart pendant to her bestie. In this way, both of them had a piece of a broken heart. You could do a similar one or may get twinning t-shirts. You will find plenty of such stuff on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, or any other online shopping app.
I told you about a small surprise that will be at the end of the blog. It was PRINTABLE CARDS! I have made some E-cards from graphic making apps. You can copy/download the images and print them or send them through messaging apps. Have a good year ahead.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section.

I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
Thank you for reading.







Comments

Popular Posts