My Trip of a Lifetime

 My Trip of a Lifetime


 

 Hey there readers. Ish here and this is The Teen Vogue; by a teen, for a teen. Thank you all my readers for supporting my "The Story" series for pride month. 

Today I'll be sharing one of my best travel experiences. My school organized the trip two years ago (I was 13) and we were going to Hyderabad, Telangana. I had been on school trips since I was 9 years old. I had already visited Panchmarhi, Bhopal, Sanchi, Nepal, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer on school trips; so this was pretty much normal for me. I already knew what was going to happen, what I didn't know was that I would find my perfect friend group through it. 

The trip started on a train straight to the city. We were all given seats at sleeper coaches. I was not a fan of sleeper coaches, but this one wasn't that bad. I had my girl squad with me, we were goofing around, playing card games, and talking about random stuff, what else do you need?

Now, school trips are far more different than regular trips. And I don't know about others, I always get this scent of self-dependency while I am on a trip. I won't describe too much about the places we visited because; I am not a travel blogger nor do I remember the details.  

So we visited WonderLa water park which was amazing and we all are thankful none of us got the cold. And we also visited Asia's biggest film city; Ramoji film city where we saw the set of the ridiculously famous movies "BaahuBali" and "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge". And there were a lot of historical places and forts and palaces which were both juggernaut and spectacular.

So here are a few statements my friends said about the trip-

-Trips with friends are just the best time to have fun and learn new things, this one was no exception either.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.

©IpshitaBlogs-For me, the trip was really fun, and one of the best experiences I will ever have.

Comments

Popular Posts