Is Mental Health really important?

 Mental Health



Hey there readers, Ish here. And you are reading The Teen Vogue; by a teen, for a teen. So today's topic is mental health and is it really important?
So first let's know what is mental health. WHO's the definition for mental health is- a state of well-being in which the individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community

So I have seen and experienced that teenagers are unable to cope with problems happening around them resulting in bad mental health. A reason for depleting mental health is pressure. And it can be any type of pressure, peer pressure, or pressure of the future. Another reason is the negativity of these times. There is just so much bad happening around us that we are unable to focus on things that matter to us.

Is Mental Health really important?

Yes, mental health is as important as physical health. In fact, both are co-dependent. If you are stressed and can't sleep properly, it will directly affect your body. Before, mental health wasn't given importance. But now since everyone faces issues related to it, its importance is counted.

How to improve mental health?

There are numerous ways to improve mental health. I recently wrote an essay regarding ways to improve mental health and will share them next week.

I haven't been getting a lot of suggestions lately so feel free to mail me if you have some.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs

Comments

Popular Posts