Ways to increase your productivity

 


Hey there readers. It's me Ish here and you are reading The Teen Vogue; by a teen, for a teen. And today we are gonna work on our productivity. So let's get started.

1) Work Check List

Make a work checklist that will make you keep a track of your tasks. And if possible arrange the tasks according to the order in which you are gonna do them. Google tasks is an app for all devices which can make task checklists.

2) Timer

You know when a task will get finished, so set a timer for each task. And add a few extra minutes as a buffer. So now all you got to do is stick on to the time.

3) Breaks

Take adequate breaks between tasks. Too much productivity (overworking) can cause fatigue and weakness. So keep breaks between tasks. Want to stop overworking? Keep on reading...

Overworking

It is a condition where a person does more work than they can do. And I have done that many times. So a few ways to stop it are-

1) Taking a day off. Have one day in a few weeks in which you do nothing productive. Watch a series, listen to music, read a book, listen to a podcast, dance, or just laze around all day. Just don't do work stuff.

2) Follow self-care routines. Take breaks and make sure you don't do a lot of work. Self-control is the key.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs

Comments

  1. Kanishka Sharma24 April 2021 at 07:54

    The one which I love the most��.....in this covid-19 positivity is must important ��❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts