Choosing a Stream.

 Choosing a Stream.

Hey there reader. It's me Ish here and you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE. The one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and how to solve them. By a teen, for a teen.
Today I have a very important topic for you to read. As most of my readers are in high school and we are often asked, "Aage ka kya plan hai?" (Translation-what are your plans for ahead as a career) And some of us are speechless. We are not sure of what will we do ahead. So I have a few tips which will help you to choose your stream for the future.

1) Track your progress
If you decide to make a career with an academic angle, track your progress. For example, if you decide to go to JEE, which requires physics see your scores in that specific subject. And also, see your week sore. If your week point is language studies, then don't put too much load on it. Make it better only till the limit that you pass the grade. Because you don't need to pursue a career in language.

2) Don't listen to THEM
Them here refers to the other people, mostly your elders. We often find that our relatives give us advice on our career. Although they mean well and wish for our better, they do not know what we want to do. So they express their opinions. Whatever happens, do what you WANT to do. 

3) Expand your horizons
This is the right time to expand your knowledge for your respective career. If you want to have a career in language studies, unlike in the first case. You should find competitive exams for the subject. There is one olympiad done in every school in my state, it is owned by SOF. They have olympiads for all subjects and one can choose their subject(s). So find similar competitive exams in your place and take them often.

4) Back-up
I always keep a back-up plan. Even in career choices. And so should you. Have a backup plan. If your first plan is doctoring and you cannot do it for some reason, you should have another plan for the future. Like a PLAN-B.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs

Comments

Popular Posts