10 Exam Hacks ft. Riya Bharadwaj


10 Exam Hacks.

 Hey there readers. It's me Ish here and you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE, the one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and how to solve them. From next week my school is conducting their periodic tests so I thought it will be good if I shared some hacks with you. And also I won't be able to put up blogs during my exams. Let's get started.

1) Timings

Always remember the time-table, when does it start and when does it end. There is a small #hack for that too which I will be telling you further. Also, start your prep a week earlier than the cluster of tests. And 2 weeks earlier when there are semi-annual or annual exams. 

2) Revision

When tests come, all teachers start their subject revision. Make sure you attend then no matter what. They often tell you some important questions and some of them can actually come in tests and exams. Do your own revision side by side. Major exams should have 2-3 revisions. 

3) Scheduling

I have told you this many times. Make a schedule and stick to it. And make a separate schedule for exam timing.

4) Notes

If you have read and followed my advice on making notes, you would have plenty and sufficient notes to pass the exams with flying colors. 

5) Videos

There is always some problematic topic in exams. You cannot miss them. So here is another hack, numerous videos on youtube can give you a step-to-step walkthrough of the topic and chapter. One of such channels is owned by my friend Riya, and she has always been outstanding in her studies, so she decided to share her notes through her Youtube channel. Link-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfCjnrg2HwdTk2rmsJBiABw

6) Board setup

 #Hack. If you have a soft-board, make sure you stick your time-table and syllabus on it so you can easily remember the dates and syllabus. If you don't have a soft-board, sick it with tape on the wall above your study table or behind a door.

7) Cut down on your phone

You should use your phone less often during exam days. This will help you in getting more time to study. I had a question related to this. This person talked to their friend every day and their parents were not fine about it and thought that this is reducing the true academic performance. There is one solution to this- talk to your friends every second day. And not for more than 30 minutes. This is very little time, I know but this way your academics won't be heavily affected. Also, put app locks while you study. I have told this to you in my previous blogs too. 

8) Hand- Writing

Very few schools are doing written tests but if you study in one of those schools, keep your hand-writing neat. I won't say beautiful, but neat so that your teachers can read it properly and grade it accordingly.

9) PDF hack

Some schools are taking PDF for exams so here is another hack. I use Adobe Scan for making PDF, you can also use Microsoft Office Lens. Now when you make your PDF, turn on the flash and bring the camera as close as you can without cutting off the edges of the page. And crop it accordingly. Now always preview the file before submitting it.

10) Memorizing

I know that a lot of us have trouble memorizing the content so you should have a good sleep and if that is not sufficient, practice meditation for 10 minutes which is known to boost your memory.

If you appreciate my work, please follow me.

Ft. Riya Bharadwaj

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs



Comments

Popular Posts