The Ultimate Study Guide 1

 

THE ULTIMATE STUDY GUIDE 1

Hey there readers. It's me Ish. And you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE. The one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and their solutions. Today I bring you THE ULTIMATE STUDY GUIDE 1. This is a sequel to HOW TO STUDY WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, in which I described the study pattern, how to deal with interruptions, scheduling, and timing. Now I will tell you about some more of them. Let's get started.

1)Planner
Buy or make a planner. This will help you to keep a track of your assignments and projects. For those who don't know what is a planner, it is a book/sheets with grids. It is marked with days and weeks so you know what you have to do for certain days. If you have to make a planner, draw grids and columns and make lots of them so you have ample of those when needed. Make sharp and clear lines. Doing this will make it look better and add some designs to it so you find it attractive and it increases your will to use the planner. Or you can download images from the internet and use them as a planner.
2) Note making
During class, keep making notes even if you are not told to by the teacher. Remember, you are not making notes for the teachers, it is for you. You can later use the notes to study for tests and exams. After you are done with the notes and know that they cannot be used further, you can give them to your sibling or any other person who will be in your class (for a good cause). You can use paper or iPad for the notes. I prefer paper notes because not everyone has an iPad.
3) Time
I have given you a short description of the time in this blog's prequel. Always spare 3-4 hours for studying besides your school lessons and lectures. Most people do it in the evening. You can do it even in the afternoon. Use this time for your homework and assignments. Increase the time if you have any test/quiz/exam coming up. 
4) PPTs
Use presentations for your assignments. This is a better way of segregating your topics. And it is more efficient if you have to convey a big message. You can use Google Slides, Microsoft Powerpoint, or any other app. I have another hack for you which I found in an article. You can use "slidesgo.com". It has thousands of templates that you can download and use with Google Slides or MS Powerpoint. And I have tried it and you have an approved review for the site.
5) Organization
Another important thing is to organize your workspace. Which in this case is your study table. Having a messy table, you will take time to find stuff that you will need. Use desk organizers, pen stands, sheet protectors (helps you if you don't want wrinkled pages), folders, etc. The more organized space, the better working.
6) Music
I have personally found that listening to music while doing work/homework does amplify your work speed. I found it so helpful that when I am writing this blog, I am listening to music. If you don't think that usual music will boost your work speed, there are special apps that provide you with music that is specifically designed for you to focus on. You can search for those apps by typing FOCUS MUSIC/TIMER on your app downloader. If you don't want to disturb your family members from the music, use a headphone/earphone.
I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts