The Sports Career

 The Sports Career

Hey there readers. It's me Ish and this is THE TEEN VOGUE. The one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and their solutions. And today I am here with my first "Suggestion Sunday" I had told you to give me suggestions for my upcoming blogs and this is the first one of them I got.
-"Hello, I read your blog and it is awesome. I read about the studying pattern you posted recently, I have found it useful to some extend. I am a swimmer and I cannot cope up properly with studies and would like your advice on it."

This person got in luck. That was that he was talking to a former badminton state level player. I used to play badminton 2 years ago and quitted it for a reason. So these are some tips for you.

1) The BIG choice
Step number 1 is to prioritize. This means to choose a career, and in this case, to choose whether you want to go with sports or studies as your future. If you want to go with your studies, then lower down your sports time and go for studying more as your love of the game can be continued at any age, but you cannot miss the academic time of your life. And for that, you can read my previous blog on, how to study without interruptions. If you think you have the talent to pursue a career in sports, then you should keep reading forward.


2) The Hard Truth
You have to gulp this down your throat, you cannot be good at both studies and sports. If you are, it is very good. But if you are not, you just have to pass in the subjects, knowing that your aim is far off from studies. Put in your precious time in the game, and study with the aim of not failing the grade. It is okay if you have average grades on your mark sheet and full performance in your sports.

3) Choose basic maths
If you are on the CBSE board of education, CBSE will give you a choice of choosing advanced (high-level) maths, or the basic one once you are in 10th grade. The advanced level maths is for the people who want to choose a profession in which maths is a very important aspect, those professions can be engineering, IIT, JEE, NEET (because it requires physics too). If you think you can do good in maths, then you can choose advanced maths but I personally suggest you choose basic maths as it needs less time to understand and you can devote more time to sports.
4) Don't let them put you down
Choosing sports as a career is different. You might find people who put you down or demotivate you. Others might think that you can't do anything in the future. But all you need is to believe in yourself. If you think you can do it, you can. If you find it hard to believe in yourself, find that one person who believes in you. It might be your mother, father, your best friend, or your sports instructor. You can do it!
I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
Thank you for reading.





Comments

  1. It was very helpful for me.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , I was the one behind this idea of sports career blog , i have lost touch with my great friend who wrote this blog dont know why , it was an abrupt disconnect , do u know where is she??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts