The Rude Crude

 THE RUDE CRUDE.


Hey there readers. It's me Ish again and you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE. The one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and their solutions. Today I am here with my new blog THE RUDE CRUDE. This is related to a short story I read. Here is how the story goes.

There was once a girl named Aanya. Once she reached up to her old friend Naisha for a casual talk. Naisha used to study in Aanya's school but shifted schools later. Naisha was now a YouTube adviser. She gave advice to her viewers. When Aanya was talking to her, Naisha discovered that Aanya had changed a lot. The Aanya she knew was soft-spoken, calm, and polite. But the Aanya she met after years was rude, sarcastic, and also started using words of profanity.
When Aanya saw Naisha's videos, she became jealous and tried to prove Naisha wrong.  She gave her rude comments and disliked her videos. Naisha tried to tell her that what she is doing is wrong but Aanya never listened. Soon Naisha became fed up with her and broke her friendship. But Aanya did not discontinue her rude behavior. She stayed the same RUDE CRUDE. Soon all her friends became upset and angry with her and she lost all her friends in no time. Later with loneliness and grief, she suffered great depression and trauma. If only she had been more polite, she would have had a better life.

So the lesson I got from the story is that be polite. You may have anger and ugly feelings for the person but that does not mean that they should hear bad from you. Never try to show people down, cause you never know what they are capable of. The whole story is pretty boring and so is the conclusion. But this is a very important life lesson. 

After giving a lecture similar to the one your teacher gives, I have decided to amuse my readers. My next blog will have horror and creepy stories every teen will enjoy. My next blog will have about 2-3 horror stories and will have numerous sequels. So readers are prepared to be SCARED!!

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs



Comments

  1. Horror stories? Wow! That would be quite exciting.. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good lesson. ��
    Thanks
    P. S looking forward eagerly for the horror stories..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts