Texting Etiquettes

 Texting Etiquettes.


Hey there readers. Ish here. And you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE. The one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and their solutions. Today I wanted to cover a very important phase of teen life. Yes, you guess it right (because you read the blog banner) it is TEXTING. You use it to chat, communicate, or to ask for help. Most of us use WhatsApp. SMS or Instagram direct messages are also used. But most of us do not use it properly so I will help you to do it.

1) Abbreviations
If you are talking to someone you don't know well or someone elder to you, never use words like "k" or "hmm" or even "Ty" (for thank you). They might find it offending or uncomfortable. One of my classmates always responds to teachers with "k" or "hmm" in the chatbox. This is not what should be done and it does not take hours to write "OKAY" or "GOT IT" or "THANK YOU". It is okay to use abbreviations with your friends because it won't' offend them.

2) Read your text before sending
ALWAYS read it before sending. Because texts often sound mean or offending even if you don't actually mean it. If you are unsure that whether or not the receiver will find it offending, attach phrases like "no offense" or "not an insult" or similar phrases.


3) Never ask for personal stuff on chat
You should not ask for personal details on chat. If you meet the person physically, find the appropriate time, and then ask for personal stuff. Asking on chat is a little inept. 

4) Don't talk to unknown people
Some people note down the wrong number and might reach up on WhatsApp or SMS platforms. Politely ask for their identity and if you don't know them, tell them that this is the wrong person. Or even if it is an online platform like Twitter, Facebook, or anything like it never talk to people whom you don't know.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own. The images are taken from GOOGLE. The banner image is created by myself.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs




Comments

Popular Posts