Ideas For Your Christmas Get Together

Ideas For Your Christmas Get Together

Hey there readers! It's me Ish again and you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE. The one-stop Blogspot for all your teen issues and their solutions. Today I am here with some ideas for this year's Christmas get together. Christmas is about to arrive and everyone is looking to meet their family and friends. And everyone is looking for winter vacations. So to all the teens, you are big enough to host a party. If not, you can still help in the planning so that your mother does not get extra-occupied this Christmas.
At times of pandemic, meeting people seems like an out of the blue idea. But you can still meet your neighbors and relatives that live nearby. So I will help you to plan this.

1) The decorations
The Christmas tree is the major decoration for the festival. But unfortunately, you cannot get an actual Christmas tree in India. But you can buy an artificial one on shopping sites. And the benefit of the artificial tree is that it can be used next year. And also use a Christmas wreath for your main door. A wreath is a floral ring that is used as decorations.
2) The food
Food is the major attraction of any party. And keeping WINTERS in mind, make some hot chocolate with a small amount of coffee in it. And marshmallows will make it better. I would suggest snacks instead of dinner, cause evening snacks are easy to make and manage the people side to side.
3) The Games
To keep your guests busy and entertained, I have picked some games that you can play. One of them is Housie also known as Tambola which is the life of every party. Another LIFE OF THE PARTY is Dumb Charades, but I have an Innovative way to do it. There are several apps in which you can play. If you want to do something other than the usual games, you can host a treasure hunt, which will amuse your guests. 
Or you can play secret Santa. Give your guests a random name of any guest before the party and they have to keep the gift to a place with the name of the person who the gift is to when they come to the party. After some time, open the gifts and guess who gave them. I did it last year with my friends at school and it was terrific.
4) The Gifts
When the guests leave, it is good if you send them with gifts. I found a cute earphone/cable/coin case on Amazon which is a set of 6, so you can order a few packs which will be sufficient for your guest. For kids, you can gift them LED watches I found on Amazon which is reasonable (about 300-400 Rs) and is also a set of 6 pieces. Wrap them in gift wraps and put them in a gift bag.

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
Thank you for reading.




Comments

Popular Posts