How to Survive Online Classes

 How to Survive Online Classes

Hey there readers. It's me Ish again. And you are reading THE TEEN VOGUE. The one-stop Blogspot for all your teen-related issues and their solutions. Today I bring you my tips and tricks on HOW TO SURVIVE ONLINE CLASSES. After getting a few questions related to the ONLINE mode of classes I decided to combine the answers into one single blog. This one WILL have sequels. Let's get started.

1) Focus
No matter how important online classes are, FACEBOOK always looks like a way to go. If you are also distracted by social media or any of the other apps or websites, put locks on them for a specific time. There are in-built system settings that will put locks and prevent you from using them for the time set. Use it during online classes and the times where you need to focus.

2) Treat them like REAL classes
Never take online classes lightly. You still have to turn in your work, you still need to participate in quizzes. Treat ONLINE classes like the ACTUAL ones. And remember that this is not the PERMANENT mode of studying. 

3) Cheating
Cheating is really simple during online classes and exams. You can use google or use your notebook during it. But teachers do understand that this is copied from a site or from the notes. And also, you can use cheating methods during online classes but when physical classes are reopened, you will be in huge trouble. You will get used to cheating methods and will surely get caught while cheating during physical classes. So it is better to prepare so well that you don't need GOOGLE.

4) Routine
Make a routine. Be in your classes on time and be punctual. This way you will never miss a topic. And also don't leave the class when the teacher is still teaching. They may have lost a track of time and are still teaching. But do not leave the class until you are told to. 

5) Eyecare and posture
After staring at the screen for 5-6 hours continuously and doing work, I should have earned a reward but all I got was a headache, eye pain, tears, and neck pain. For the eye pain, I use Blu-Ray protection glasses which also healed my headache. And for neck pain, be in a comfortable posture, keep your neck and backbone straight. This way you can avoid neck pain.

6) Communicate
Even during online classes make sure you answer all the questions you know. Also, keep your CAMERA switched on and MICROPHONE switched off most of the time. It is instructed by most schools including mine. 

I am sure this was helpful to you in some way. And I'll be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts or questions, you can fill up my comments section. And also, I have not copied my content from any website and have written it on my own.
I'd be tackling issues related to studies, friendship, career, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
A kind request to my readers, if you comment under the blog then make sure your name is displayed. If you don't own an account then make sure you leave your name in the comments.
Thank you for reading.
©IpshitaBlogs


Comments

Popular Posts