Off to a new start

 Off to a new start

Hey there readers! I am Ipshita. You can call me Ish. I am a 14 year old blogger and I am happy to introduce THE TEEN VOGUE as my new Blogspot. So I'd like to introduce myself to my readers, I being a teenager myself will share my views and perspectives towards rapidly arising issues and more. Most of my work will be related to teenhood and associated problems. 

Teenhood is a very important phase of our lives. To get in scientific terms with it, teenhood is the phase where we change from children to independent adults. A lot of hormonal changes occur during this time resulting in changing our thought process very frequently.

I'd be tackling issues related to friendship, career, studies, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com

Thank you for reading.


Comments

Popular Posts