How to study without any Interruptions

Studying without interruptions

Hey there readers. It's Ish again. And today I am here with a few tips to start with if you intend to study without interruptions. So a lot of us have this problem during studies, that they cannot focus. May it be your friend's continuous messages that are popping up or you just find the subject too boring. So let's get started.



  1. The study pattern. I have always found homework to be very tedious but I force myself at times because the due date is near. So I follow the Pomodoro study pattern if I have a truckload of school work. You can do it too by dividing your work into 4-5 parts. I do it by categorizing it into subjects, the easiest ones come first, followed by the difficult ones (like maths), and then comes the ones with a medium difficulty level. So what you have to do next is to study the first category in 30-40 minutes. Then take a break for 5 minutes. Then pick another category and do it for 30-40 minutes and take another break for 5 minutes. After 4 such sessions, take a 15-20 minutes break cause you deserve it.
  2. Scheduling. Make a schedule for your day. Jot down what you need to do today and follow it. And make sure that you have adequate breaks during your productive time. If the breaks are too short, the day will stress you out. And if the breaks are too long, you will get in the VACAY mode and you will find yourself unable to do the rest of the work. And keep your weekends free so you can do what you like; read a book, do a mandala coloring (it is going very popular these days) or just sit back and have a Netflix and chill day. 
  3. Know your time. Always know that at which part of the day do you work the best. Some people think morning is the best time, some say it is afternoon but I for one think that I work more efficiently during nighttime. But it differs from person to person. If you don't know what is your best time, study during the early morning, afternoon, evenings, and even nighttime. Then crosscheck your progress. The time with the most progress rate is surely your time.
  4. Deal with your interruptions. Keep your phone away. The phone/iPad/Laptop can kill your study mood. So keep it away or in a silent mode. Although you cannot keep it up always because a lot of work involves using these. So while using gadgets, keep it on silent mode and do not connect it to wifi unless it is actually needed.
I am sure this was helpful to you. And I'd be doing more of such stuff. If you have any doubts you can fill up my comments section.

I'd be tackling issues related to friendship, career, studies, choices, and more. Being a teenager is hard, but let's face it together. I am open to suggestions so you can mail me at- ipshita7000i@gmail.com
Thank you for reading.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts